Growers and dispensaries will soon be required to determine the quality and purity of their medical marijuana because policy-makers are demanding a certifiably high quality product.
Cannabis Analytical Laboratories (CAL) brings together a world class team of medical cannabis industry professionals, neuropharmacologists and medicinal chemists to provide the most thorough testing in the medical marijuana industry.
How to get your medical marijuana tested:
1. Click the REQUEST A QUOTE link above.
2. We send you packaging and instructions on optimal sampling procedures from each strain to be tested.
3. On-site or at our laboratory, a CAL specialist will review testing specifications and answer your questions.
4. Testing readouts will be made available electronically and posted on this site.
4. You will receive packaging and retail labels including CAL certification stamp, strain name, species type, and test results.
What we test:
The three main analyses currently being implemented nationwide are:
1. THC, CBN, CBD concentration and moisture content
3. Molds and fungi